Sunday, August 21, 2011

lunch bag scrapbook album

Front Cover



Pull out page, both side are embellished



Pull out tag on left page. The color on these pages came out funky,!!


3 pull out pages. Things can be stored in the bag opening

Tag on left page pulls out for journaling or a pic. On the right page it has a pull out tab where the little flower is in the middle of the page for pics or journaling as well.

Back Cover

Well it's finally done. It took me a long time to finish because I have been spending so much time with my Grandson, I just cant get enough of him!!!  Well back to crafting for me.  I wants to make some more ribbon flowers, then off to dinner at my Moms for a nice roast, yummy. Have a great evening, Geri

1 comment:

  1. I love making paper bag mini's...these are some of my favorite projects....:)

    ReplyDelete