Saturday, October 15, 2011

Here is what I have been up to tonight!!!!




I am working on another scrapbook album and my customer wants the front and back cover to be jean. I went to the thrift store and bought some baby jeans for $4 which I thought was kinda expensive for a thrift store but oh well. It ends up that I have enough material from that one pair of jeans to make 3 albums and with the scraps I made these cute little flowers.  I love them, hope you do too.  I have more pics to post tomorrow of the two albums I sold.  Well it's late, have a good evening. 

2 comments:

  1. I had a lot of fun last night making my own little mini album . I know mine is sort of plain compared to your nicely decorated ones you have done, and our neice Tiffany made a very creative one for her new home. Hopefully be back later to night to finish mine and maybe make some more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. really really adorable....love all of these...great job...:)

    ReplyDelete