Sunday, August 14, 2011

Brianna's Baby Shower





Here I am with my beautiful daughter Brianna at her baby shower. This pic was from June, 2011.  I made her a diaper cake, it was fun, this is the first one I have ever made.  She was happy with it.  Little baby Elvis was due Aug 7th, but  came two 1/2 weeks early, he still weighed in at 8 "13 though.  He is a perfect little baby!! I love him so much!!!  xoxoxo Elvis.  I was supposed to post the paper bag album I was working on but I didn't get to finish it today because my hunny was hanging some new shelves and putting up my ribbon holder for me.  It looks great.  I want to put up some pics of the before and afters.  I love my work station.  I thank God for my wonderful Man!!  Well I hope you all have a great night.

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable...you have done an amazing job....and you and your daughter are both stunning....your grandson is named Elvis....wow....I can think of some adorable scrapbook pages with his lyrics for little Elvis...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a great idea Sherry, I never thought of using paper with lyrics for him. I will have to try that. Thank you

      Delete